We always look to deliver a sustainable solution to all your creative requirements and the pandemic has only highlighted these opportunities with the growth of online client meetings, we have all been zoomed at sometime in the last year…. but there are many solution and we can help to find the right one for your business.
Printed material is still very much a loved part of your businesses marketing mix but getting that right can be a minefield and our supplier chain is checked to make sure that recycled or sustainably sourced materials are used and water based inks are in the pots for the printing presses.
Need to send a leaflet you some new prospects, how about swapping that for a much more targeted email marketing campaign and save the cost of the stamps too, we help businesses to make the right choices when it comes to clear communication with your staff, suppliers and clients.
Websites are a massive part of your marketing mix…. how about a shop added to the development and start selling online and with companies now offering a fulfilment solution means that no need for multiple deliveries to you, just send them to the one place and let the local team there get them packaged and sent for you… all on brand.
As a small business we look to ensure that all of our activities positively affect society as a whole. Having previously owned and managed a multi award winning sustainable design business it is part of our business ethics and mentality.
We are a full service design and marketing company and we have some amazing relationships with our clients, suppliers and part time workers. As always we aim to meet and try to exceed, any relevant legislation, and if legislation does not exist in a particular area, we look to carry out best practices anyway.
We are committed to ensuring that our business undertakings are conducted as ethically as possible by following the below policy.
We love looking after Customers to make sure that they have a positive and lasting impression of our business. We ensure therefore that we consistently review the following:
- improving customer satisfaction and retention;
- ensuring the safety and quality of our products and services;
- clearly communicating with our customers.
and our Suppliers have a criteria to meet too as it is vital to ensure that we use good suppliers and maintain a good working relationship with them. We therefore ensure that:
- our suppliers have evidence that they adhere to the Modern Slavery Act 2015;
- our suppliers operate in line with the Bribery Act 2010;
- we use local suppliers wherever possible;
- we pay our suppliers properly and on time;
- we are committed to clear communication with our suppliers.
We appreciate that Protecting the environment is important to commit to reducing the environmental impact that our business activities may have. We therefore:
- are committed to monitoring waste reduction, re-use and recycling;
- we measure water usage and implement any water saving measures;
- we monitor the types of materials used within the business, whether they are recyclable or can be made from recycled material;
As a business, we try to do our bit to support local communities, by:
- sponsorship of or monetary donations to: local charities, sports clubs, societies, youth groups, community centres, etc;
- supporting local charities etc. by donating time i.e. staff participation in volunteering days;
- supporting the surrounding community by employing local suppliers whenever possible.
Measurement is so important and we regularly review, monitor and assess whether or not our measures are working.